- Jetrader, an ISTAT publication, publishes an article on GATS
- GATS: Upcoming information sessions
- University of Cambridge, Unidroit and AWG announce agreement on CTC Academic Project
- GATS Platform Legal Advisory Board formed
- GATS: Hong Kong Information session
- GATS: New York information session
- CTC compliance index formula
- AWG to submit 5th study on ASU
Cape Town Convention (CTC)
AWG is committed to the global ratification of CTC. It consults with governments around the world on ratification, including on the declarations to be made and the relationship between CTC and national law. CTC compliance index: AWG is developing a CTC compliance index to monitor and assess compliance by contracting states with their undertakings under CTC.
The overriding objective of AWG work on XBT is to seek alignment of international regulation, national law, and best practices with the realities of cross-border transfers while at all times maintaining or improving the highest standards of safety through processes that reduce regulatory overlap and duplication and promote consistency, accuracy and simplicity.