- A GATS platform tax advisory board has been formed by AWG
- Orix Aviation joins AWG
- OECD (ASU Participants) to work with and assess AWG’s CTC compliance index
- GATS platform landing page activated in static form
- AWG’s next general meeting - Tokyo
- AWG releases updated GATS e-terms
- AWG submits 5th study on ASU
- AWG submits comments to OECD relating to tax treatment of GATS Trusts
- GATS: Upcoming information sessions
- University of Cambridge, Unidroit and AWG announce agreement on CTC Academic Project
- CTC compliance index formula
Cape Town Convention (CTC)
AWG is committed to the global ratification of CTC. It consults with governments around the world on ratification, including on the declarations to be made and the relationship between CTC and national law. CTC compliance index: AWG is developing a CTC compliance index to monitor and assess compliance by contracting states with their undertakings under CTC.
The overriding objective of AWG work on XBT is to seek alignment of international regulation, national law, and best practices with the realities of cross-border transfers while at all times maintaining or improving the highest standards of safety through processes that reduce regulatory overlap and duplication and promote consistency, accuracy and simplicity.